Johnny Jones out at LSU...

…following the SEC Tournament, per multiple media outlets.

Meanwhile Georgia’s athletic director has said that Mark Fox will be back, quelling speculation that he would be fired.

I suppose this makes Jeff Goodman 2 for 3 on SEC coaches on his hot seat list that he made the day before our loss at Missouri. Oh and that third coach on the list was Mike Anderson, not Mark Fox.

[quote=“Kinkeshi”]
…following the SEC Tournament, per multiple media outlets.

Meanwhile Georgia’s athletic director has said that Mark Fox will be back, quelling speculation that he would be fired.

Response: That sounds like wishful thinking on your part. Your passion has betrayed you, your strong dislike for Mike is such it has led you to be disillusional. What I’m hearing is Fox in fact is in trouble and he if he doesn’t win a couple of games in the SEC tournament most likely he will be out. I heard it said the UG fan base is split 50/50 in favor or not. Shame, Shame, Shame!

Georgia AD came out pretty strongly after the rumors of Fox’s firing that they expect him to be back next year. I don’t think it was the old lukewarm kiss-of-death endorsement. If they were really thinking about dumping him they could have waited two or three days until after the SECT to say something, which might well have been the pink slip.

Georgia would be crazy to fire him. He is a good coach. It doesn’t look like they will make the dance!

Comments: I stumbled on the Paul Finebaum Act. don’t particular care for that comedy show. Regardless the discussion was on The Georgia Team and Fox plus the firing of Mizzu Anderson and to be announced LSU Jones. He said both AD’s were going to pull the plug at the end of last season regarding both coaches, Anderson and Jones but they did not. It was said the Univ of Georgia fan base is currently split 50/50 on whether Fox goes or stay. Hence if you have a clear path going forward release him and if not then don’t. That’s why it was speculated if Georgia lose their first game if would become sticky real quick. Fox was awe full nervous at the halftime interview