John Stephen Jones and his parents Stephen and Karen have arrived...

in Fayetteville for the Highland Park quarterback’s official visit.

DE target Caleb Okechukwu of Washington, D.C., St. John’s High School is due in on Saturday.

Dorian Gerald - the nation’s top junior college defensive end - finished up his visit here this morning and headed to Florida.

Wonder if they flew commercial?

Not an SEC caliber QB. Not even close. No offers from any schools close to the SEC. Everyone knows how and why he’s there. Morris should be ashamed of himself for offering this kid. I don’t care what he did in high school, and who he’s related to. Yes, it was cool. But he’s not what we need. It’s how and why Morris isn’t a suitable choice for the head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Grandpa got him the job, and now they will celebrate another 2 star recruit. That’s all they have got commitments from. Marginal players, and non-SEC talent. We just paid off BB because of this. We lost kids to ND, and other big schools, so we get this?

This is what we’ve been relegated to??? We’re in the best division in college football, and it’s still the same old.

Elmo, you should be ashamed of yourself. Unbelievable!

Why???

Say whatever you want. Still not a player that would get a look from any other SEC school, but it’s a celebration. That’s what’s unbelievable.

75th in the nation in recruiting. Marginal players. Constant details on social media on how they are visiting “ballers”. I haven’t seen anything that is an improvement over the coach we fired.

JOHN STEPHEN
JONES
PRO-STYLE QUARTERBACK
5’11’’ | 185 LBS
CLASS OF 2018

DALLAS, TX
HIGHLAND PARK
RANKINGS
RANK

NATIONAL

POSITION

STATE
COMMITMENT STATUS
UNDECIDED
SCHOOLS SNAPSHOT
OFFERS
TOTAL SCHOOL INTERESTS
HIGH
MEDIUM
LOW
JOHN STEPHEN’S TOP INTERESTS

JOHN STEPHEN
JONES
CLASS OF 2018
5’11’’ | 185 LBS | PRO
HIGHLAND PARK
DALLAS, TX
RANK

NATIONAL

POSITION

STATE
UNDECIDED
SPOTLIGHT VIDEO

NEWS
THEHILLTOPICS.COM
SMU Hosts Big 2018 Targets for Official Visits This Weekend
14D AGO
REDRAIDERSPORTS.COM
Kingsbury sees potential in Jones
THU 12/7/2017

SCHOOL INTERESTS
Showing 5 of 7
SCHOOL
PROSPECT’S
INTEREST
RECRUITED BY\t
VISIT TO
SCHOOL
SCHOOL OFFER

Arkansas
MEDIUM\t

2/2/18\t

Davidson
MEDIUM\t

NONE\t

Southern Methodist
MEDIUM\t

NONE\t

Texas Tech
MEDIUM\t

NONE\t

Oklahoma
MEDIUM\t

NONE

Wow. If his name was Bryan Miller, we wouldn’t be talking about him.

Elmo, take a break! For your own good!

No I will not. For my own good. Thanks for the threat.

Until this fraud of a coach proves me wrong, I will have my opinion. I just can’t believe how this administration got snowballed into this hire. How can anyone say that they have been an upgrade from what we had?

Elmo,
You do realize how important his family is to the razorback football program?

He’s pretty good, right?

So you offer him.

You’d be stupid not to.

Also you do realize regardless of the offer it’s very unlikely that they take the scholarship. It may not be made public but I would imagine they will not take that scholarship from another kid who’s family isn’t worth many Billions. It’s very common for players of wealthy families to not take the scholarship but still come and to the public be on scholarship.

Relax, you also should understand why the recruiting class is so low, the 0s accounted for every player below 20.

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, don’t open your mouth and prove it.

Elmo the young man is a winner! I could care less how many stars he has or anything else. Use a little tact and show a little pride.

Try a different recruiting service, you’ll live longer. Now, how exactly is he a fraud? I think he would deserve at least one year before you go full re@#%$, but I guess not.

Again,
You can say what you want, and point out all the obvious. I can take the heat. My point is that this is already a pattern from this staff. This is insane. Jerry Jones forced this hire. And now we have to sign his grandson, who won’t even see the practice squad. Meanwhile, we’re looking at the worst recruiting class in a generation. And please, don’t blame CBB for this. There is a reason kids have de-committed, and/or went elsewhere.

This is what we get now. Wow. Hope everyone is happy.

Yeah like the 2 star OL… with offers from 3 SEC schools

And the 2 star LB… that has been offered by aTm, Texas and TCU

That darn undersized qb, that’s the same size as Drew Brees and Russel Wilson, wanting to steal a 3rd string spot on this roster. Hell if he becomes good he might gasp become a starter.

[insert eyeroll here]

Seriously. Football is the ultimate meritocracy. The best player will play, because if they don’t then the coach looses their job. You’d be surprised how many people take job security seriously now in days.

Sorry, I’ll get off my “support the new staff” platform now.

Is this for real? Your roasting a coach that’s had less than 2 months to recruit and hasn’t even coached a game. Trashing an 18yo kid who you have never seen play and will never take a scholarship. Brett is that you? Stop trolling and go spend all that money.

If the Coach wants him and he then choses us, it would tickle me Elmo.

JSJ is a player Elmo. As for recruiting rankings Bielema is to blame. The highly touted DE in this week said he had a great visit and he was surprised about our facilities given “ we are not a winning program in the SEC.”

Thanks Mr. 11-29… people don’t want to play for losing programs and we are a cellar dweller and kids like the Gerald kid know it.

Coach Morris has an abyss he’s clawing out of.

[/quote]
… it would tickle me Elmo.

[/quote]

Best line of the day.

Best line of the day.

Elmo-you have a bone to pick with Jerry and you take it out on his grandson. The program appreciates Jerry for all he’s done and that’s what this is about. There’s a Lindsey kid on the roster too. Same deal.

Lindsey isn’t on a scholarship, but he isn’t the player JSJ is either.