Jimmy Carter!

Jimmy, so sad to hear you’re leaving, but I’m sure you’ll do great in the corporate world.

I’d never heard of you until the change in HawgsIllustrated website last year. Your excellent articles and professional demeanor immediately had my respect, and I really look forward to everything you write.

So today I’m reading your column, then the last heading is “this job”, and I keep thinking “don’t leave…don’t leave”…

Obviously taking care of the family is our primary goal in life, and it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing and I’m very glad for you.

I will selfishly miss your writing very much. Please feel free to stay on the board!

Good luck, man!

GHG

Thank you so much for the kind words, they really mean a lot.

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the stuff I’ve written the last year and a half. I’m sure most of this board was like you and had never heard of me, so I was a bit nervous about how the angles I took would be received. To know it was appreciated means a great deal to me.

I definitely plan on sticking around and posting, maybe even writing on occasion, if Clay and Matt will have me.

Good luck Jimmy. You will be missed. You’ve given us good insight with your well written articles.

i am sorry also to hear you are leaving but totally understand. your articles were fair and balanced and you were not afraid to be critical yet praise when it was deserved. hope you can come back and write on basketball. really enjoyed your stuff. there needs to be more like you. will miss you. congrats and good luck.

Wow, as I read through the end of your basketball analysis, I couldn’t believe that you were signing off. Hope you can still contribute on here somehow. I hope you have a good career in the corporate world. Having retired from that world a couple years ago, I’m sure you will have great success. Remember, contribute to your retirement savings at an uncomfortable level, and savor digging into the job and all the new relationships you’re about to encounter in the new job.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jimmy, you are a good writer. I enjoyed your in-depth analysis. You reminded me of Bobby Petrino…you always taught us something with your analysis.

Good luck, Jimmy.

I also have really enjoyed your writing and analysis on this board. You were more than any of us actually expected when the new WholeHogSports began. God Bless! WPS

Jimmy Noooooo…

[img:2h4ecwp1]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/04/sad_face.gif[/img:2h4ecwp1]

Good luck, Jimmy. Thanks for your work.

WPS!!!

[quote=“Irunalot”]
Wow, as I read through the end of your basketball analysis, I couldn’t believe that you were signing off. Hope you can still contribute on here somehow. I hope you have a good career in the corporate world. Having retired from that world a couple years ago, I’m sure you will have great success. Remember, contribute to your retirement savings at an uncomfortable level, and savor digging into the job and all the new relationships you’re about to encounter in the new job.[/quote:1b8ysbls]

Great advice, thank you!

[quote=“Daytonabeachhog”]
Jimmy Noooooo…

[img:2ygwku6u]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/04/sad_face.gif[/img:2ygwku6u][/quote:2ygwku6u]

Excellent Gif usage haha.