Jimbo's post-game Presser

Love to see him in the hot seat…there’s a lot of Chad Morris in this press conference…lol…

2 Likes

Pitiful

Man he wears me out just listening to all the rapid fire coach-speak

1 Like

Transcribing his interviews is the worst.

3 Likes

He talks so fast and says absolutely nothing.

I am no Jimbo fan. And no fan of his rapid fire game recap. But he did give full credit to Appalachian State, he took full responsibility for the loss, and he said you have to be on an even keel, nothing is as bad at it seems (or as good as it seems). Not all coaches do the first two, and not all coaches (and fans) do the latter.

1 Like

This is a good point. Chaggie would always look for others to blame.

1 Like

I understand the BAMA players have chipped in from their NIL accounts buying away game tickets for BAMA BAND members making certain they are not missing from future game attendance.

1 Like

That doesn’t make any sense. The Bama band wasn’t there because Texas stuck Bama fans in the upper deck only (sections 119-125 at DKRMS, according to a seating chart I found). The band would have been sitting in the northeast corner nosebleeds, far from the field, and probably couldn’t be heard at all. There were no Bama fans in the lower deck unless they found seats on StubHub or something.

At SEC games, the home team is required to provide field-level seats for the visiting team. The Big XII has no such requirement. Texass will have to provide some field level seats for visitors once they join the league, but for now they can put visitors in the nosebleeds only.

Jimbo does give credit where it’s due to the opponent. But his rapid or rabid talking has me thinking he may start foaming at the mouth at any given point.

2 Likes

That’s exhausting to hear.

2 Likes

This wasn’t special seating just for the bama band. All the games I have been to the visitors band sits up there. (The bama cheerleaders had some decent sound system at game - I thought it was loud)

I know. That’s what I’m saying. Texas sticks all the visitors up there, including the band, and Bama decided not to put their band up there,

I have no use for Jim Bo! No moral compass and just a horses tail! It was nice to see him get beat!

I agree, but there’s only so many times you can say “I failed” before your audience loses faith in you. The Chadster had an advanced degree in double-talking during post-game pressers loss after loss after loss…until it just became so much noise.

Now, Jimbo hasn’t lost nearly as often or frequently as Chad, but he came in promising championships and so these now-routine “surprise” losses in the early season are wearing thin on the bamboozled Aggies who shelled out tens of millions to have him deliver those championships. So, he’s now having to tap dance just as much as Morris did. I just love it…for those mouthy Aggies who have recently forgotten their eternal place in the pecking order of college football.

Those of us who have been around longer than dirt know it is A&M’s lot to forever be “building” a championship that they never earn. This younger generation of Aggie is not well versed enough i9n their own history/legacy to understand this, although they are beginning to figure it out as one by one, the “this is OUR year” chants disintegrate into “well…there’s ANOTHER YEAR blown…”.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Jimbo chops up sentences and adds words in such a way I can hardly keep up with him. I said from the get go that the Aggies screwed up.

Josh Pate compared the A&M offense to a gallon of milk whose expiration date was 2014. But Jimbo is still chugging that rancid milk.

1 Like

Just came here to post that…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: