Jeremy Pruitt is Losing the Press Conference!

Just what I’m hearing from those watching it. Evidently, painfull. :smiley:

John L “won his” so there’s that. Just win the games baby!

I got that from Bo and Clay on the radio today, they were laughing at him.

Ha. So you’re posting on what someone else is saying, not even having an opinion of your own. Wow. I’ve actually been watching it and think his inexperience in public speaking shows, which is completely understandable, but I wouldn’t say he’s “losing” the press conference. Honestly, I don’t even know what that means. I watched the whole thing and never walked away. I think he’s got good personality, but he’s been brainwashed by Saban for many years, and that’s what he sounds like.

Actually, as I’m typing this, his PC reminds me a whole heck a lot of Kirby Smart’s at UGA last years.

This, of course, is coming from someone that watched both PC’s.

I thought it was a funny line 'cause what Chad said today about winning everything. Gotta have a sense of humor.
Finebaum dug it, Pruitt that is.

Too serious

For some reason, I don’t care what he says.

Pruitt didn’t smile once, too serious for today’s kids

Have you ever watched a Bill Belichick press conference? He never smiles and isn’t a dynamic speaker but he knows how to win super bowls

Liked it that Morris was better with his players than he was in his press conference. Who cares about press conferences… It only matters if you can press the conference!!!

I suppose it’s better to “wow” the fans at the press conference than not, but I’m sure there are lots of examples of successful coaches who’d have “lost” the PC. I’m equally sure there are lots of unsuccessful coaches who would have won the presser. Bear Bryant mumbled pretty badly. But that was a different time.

Who cares! Press conferences mean nothing

Don’t put a Coke next to Pruitt, he’ll end up throwing it after a loss.