Jeff Goodman updates his top 25 and

takes us out of it with a quote at the bottom of the tweet that reads “bye bye Razorbacks”.

Dude is such a jerk. Mike Anderson put him in his place years ago and he’s hated us ever since. I wonder if Muss has had words with him lately?

1 Like

His pettiness just makes him look professionally foolish.

2 Likes

Lunardi dropped us to a 4 seed in his latest bracketology

For what it’s worth, Jeff Goodman is not a voter in the AP poll.

2 Likes

There is whole lots of polls, who cares what Goodman thinks?
3 weeks or so till conference, polls will take care of themselves.

1 Like

Never said I cared what he thought…was just pointing out how much he hates Arkansas because of Anderson. He thinks he’s a tough guy but CMA checked him on that.

3 Likes

Yeah, he swapped us and Bama when they beat Gonzaga. The week before that, he had just moved us up from a 4 to a 3. We were only a 3 for a week.

The seeding will change a whole lot between now and March.
Where did the Zags end up? It may be time for the Zags to end up on the 8-9 line.

1 Like

Clearly a dbag and i don’t care but whats the history with him and CMA?

Goodman is a waste of time.
By his name it should read oxygen thief!

3 Likes

Jeff “chipmunk” Goodman:

1 Like

I’ve know him for exactly 30 years now.

I knew from the moment that I met him that…well, you know. :roll_eyes:

I refused to be on the radio when Bo would bring him on.

5 Likes

I’m stunned Dudley… Its not usually your MO to say something bad about someone. Though all you did was imply it :slight_smile:

So what and who cares what JG thinks? WPS

1 Like

I have it on good authority that Jeff Goofman hates puppies, America, Jesus, and Betty White.

2 Likes

How did Mike put him in his place? I can’t seem to find it

I can’t really tell the whole deal but Goodman said some disrespectful things about CMA and how he coached. Goodman and CMA end seeing each other later on and CMA had a talk with him…so to speak.

Ever since then Goodman has had it out for CMA and that carried over to Arkansas. I would not be shocked if Muss hasn’t had a run in with him. That’s just a guess on my part.

Moral of the story is that a lot of articles and polls are based upon emotions which gives them little to no credibility.

Warren Nolan has good stuff. Stick there. He doesn’t need to say anything. He just puts up data.

I can’t speak for everyone, but the people I know who vote in AP or other polls are serious about it. They don’t vote on emotion, but on what their eyes tell them. That doesn’t mean I always agree with them, but I trust that they are doing what is right in their mind.

This Goodman poll feels like a ploy to generate clicks. That’s a big difference from reputable poll voters.

1 Like