Jaylin Williams, Emarion Harrris

I’m in Fort Smith today to see Arkansas hoops commit Jaylin Williams (6-10, 235) of Fort Smith Northside play against Pulaski Robinson in the Coca Cola Classic.

The Senators feature Emarion Harris (6-6, 305), a sophomore OL who already has 10 football offers, including ones from Arkansas and Alabama.

Dudley you need to hire me as your gopher so I can go on these trips with you LOL

Maybe when you get all healed up, huh?

Dudley, what do you feel like is Harris’s ceiling? Could he possibly be a top 50 recruit nationally? Top 150?

I know he’s young so I won’t hold you to it.

Fort Smith Northside 34, Pulaski Robinson 15 - halftime - Jacob Joe 8 points, Jaylin Williams 2 points while playing just a few minutes as Coach Burnett got his reserves a lot of action in the second quarter

Emarion Harris has not played yet.

I’ve seen him play two football games live in the last two seasons and felt like he was the best OL on the field in both of those games.

Big, great feet.

I would say he is for sure going to be a solid 4-star.

His quest for a 5th star will probably depend on how many camps he gets seen at the next two spring and summers.

He’s legit. That’s for sure.

Fort Smith Northside 40, Pulaski Robinson 16 - mid 3rd Q

1 Like

Fort Smith Northside 57, Pulaski Robinson 34 - 4 minutes left

Unofficially, Arkansas pledge Jaylin Williams has 11 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists and just checked out - likely for the day.

Thanks for the info!

Sounds like a plan…

Fort Smith Northside wins 63-39.

Williams finishes with 11 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in the win.

He came in averaging 19.8 points, 13.4 rebounds, 2.4 blocks and 2.7 assists per game.

Northside is now 7-4 and on a five-game winning streak.

Emarion Harris got into the game in the fourth quarter , did not score, but grabbed a few rebounds and showed some quick feet for a 6-6, 305 guy.

Story coming on him this weekend.