January visits

'24 RB Jalen Dupree, '24 OL Vincent Winters and '23 ath Cedric Simmons will be visiting Arkansas on Sat.

1 Like

24 OL Lane Jeffcoat, 24 QB Jake Casey, 23 DB Nick Bell & 23 RB Carson Morgan of Bentonville West visiting Sat.

1 Like

'24 WR target Parker Livingston of Lucas, Texas will visit the 15th or 22nd.

1 Like

'24 QB Walker White- LR Christian will be at Arkansas on Sat. He’ll visit Tulsa Friday.

1 Like

'23 QB Eli Wisdom- Shiloh Christian will be there Sat.

'23 DE Romelo Bell and '23 OL Allen Thomason of Pulaski Academy will visit Sat.

Sounds like PWO offer and QB Charlie Fiser will visit too.

Told it’s 95% chance Parker visits this weekend. Also his brother is transferring to Arkansas from McNeese State to be a student.

1 Like

Thank you, after the transfers we’ve had it seems like I’m hanging on every word you say or write looking for good news in recruiting. WPS

1 Like

'23 DB Braxton Myers plans to visit the 29th.

Got a lot of visits coming in that’s got to be some good news in there somewhere!!

2 Likes

There will be some good news during the month no doubt.

1 Like

What do you think our chances are with Sanders?? I would think they would be very high knowing he can probably come right in here and start.

2 Likes

4-star RB Trey Holly will be visiting Sat.

3 Likes

I for one am hoping for a LOT of good news on the recruiting front this month. Might be a little aggressive but man we need it!!!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be great for our Hogs to bump around the top quarter of the SEC?

'23 OL Connor Stroh- Frisco (Texas) Wakeland will be on the Hill Sat.

Also expecting '23 S Cameren Jenkins- Lewisville, Texas to visit. He has Arkansas and Texas Tech offers.

1 Like

Seven LR Parkview athletes will visit Sat.

'23 Ath Willie Eackles
'23 CB Tayvion. Haney
'24 DL Alex Martin
'23 LB-RB Darien Bennett- Arkansas offer
'25 RB Cameron Settles
'25 Ath Monterrio Elston
'25 FS Omarion Robinson -Arkansas offer

2 Likes

'23 CB Caden Jenkins of Lewisville, Texas will accompany his twin brother and '23 safety Cameren on tomorrow’s visit.

Caden has a Texas Tech offer.

1 Like

Hearing another big visitor could be coming.

Tomorrow could possibly be the biggest visit day Arkansas has ever had. Reserving comment until I see who all shows up.

2 Likes

If that many show up on a day where there’s 90% chance of snow that will be amazing and will show they have to be serious

1 Like