Jalen Harris Dunk!

I just want to add that it should be fun in practice to see Keyshawn go againt Jalen they both have some crazy offensive moves!

His highlights are very impressive for sure. I did notice that Dudley made a comment about him recently that wasn’t quite as bullish. Not sure which thread it was in but I interpreted it as him managing expectations a little. Maybe he can comment again on it.

Yeah, it was when I compared next year’s team to Villanova, and compared Brunson to Harris, in terms of being a true PG

I like this video better since its against D1 talent [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idJQptmryEg&t=59s]

good video as well

Honestly, I didn’t like it as much as the other one. JMO though

I don’t think Zai will play PG. He will start at SG most of the year.

Harris has moves and moxie.

Now, if he proves to be as bold
as Beck, we will dance again.

Yea I think the offense he played in at New Mexico limited his ability but I think he will prosper in our Offense

I don’t like to point out that the same thing was said about Dustin Thomas.

Good point, but one big difference. We never got into our true uptempo offense because of lack of a true PG. So, Thomas’s success depended on someone else. In Harris’s case, the success or failure depends on him mostly.

Fair point.

Same thing was said about Dusty Hannahs as well at Texas Tech, and playing in an up-tempo style that let him showcase his offensive ability and not just be a 3 pointer shooter worked out for him.

It’s dependent on the player. Dustin Thomas was in trouble every year he was here. The system was better for him but, he just was too concerned about off the court things that he didn’t live up to his potential.

Cant argue.

Someone hinted at that before the SECT, does anyone have any proof of that? I’m not talking about being kicked off the team, but that he was “too concerned with off court things”, and what those things actually were?

If you follow the young man on social media you can see a lot about what his attention was on…It is written “Where a man’s treasure is there will his heart (mind) be also”…I could be wrong, but if his social media is any indication, It seems to me that he was more concerned with trying to be a rapper and live a rappers lifestyle than being a student athlete…I remember when I thought I was going to be a rapper lol until the good Lord delivered me from that nonsense :)…“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” (1 Corinthians 13:11)