Jadon Jackson

With Otey on board and our wide receiver situation the way that it is do we have room for Mr. Jackson anymore?

They clearly don’t love him at WR (especially over Knox)… Maybe at safety or are they holding that for Catalon?

I saw a few picks for him to Ole Miss on 247 and got a little worried, but then when I thought about it I realize that it might be because we are saying it’s too late

I would hate to see a good Arkansas talent go to a rival, but I just don’t know if and where he fits in at this stage

If he wants to come here, he’ll be welcomed according to those I talk to that should have a handle on it.

If he wants to come here, he’ll be welcomed according to those I talk to that should have a handle on it.

If he is good enough for Georgia, you can find a spot here

Good. I would hate to see us miss out on SEC caliber athletes

He’s also being recruited as an athlete so the numbers at WR don’t really matter at this point.

That’s why I mentioned the Otey commitment… Presumably he’s either going to play wide receiver or defensive back

I agree and it’s a little grey to me. But the coaches have a Recruiting list with so many WR’s, so many corners, and athletes, etc. But more confusing is they will take difference makers no matter what position. Jackson fits in the athlete place (where we are taking another person anyway) and also the difference maker. So like Dudley said they will take him almost no matter what.

Well said Dudley

And that is that offer list thing to me. I see GA etc. and I say yes pretty much.

I may be wrong but I get a sense that after his last visit that he calls the Hogs after speaking more in depth with our coaches and that we are recruiting him as an athlete. I think (and hope) that he jumps on board fairly quickly. He has perfect size and speed to be a solid WR or DB!

Jadon certainly looks the part to play at several positions.
Come on aboard and call those Hogs.