Jack Crowe can kiss my tail

kiss it Jack — (on Bo’s how)

Who’s Jack Crowe???

I no longer hear Bo’s show. If it’s on in the LR area, I don’t know what channel it’s on. Regardless, what did Crowe say to get you mad? I haven’t thought of Jack Crowe in years. I remember he coached at a rent-a-win we played in RRS a few years ago, but that’s the extent of my knowledge about him these days.

I don’t know what he said but I imagine it’s what he said a few days ago–that we will miss Nutt the way UT misses Fullmer (paraphrasing).

His show is on 93.7 in central AR…Not a strong signal, but I still hear it fine.

Crowe said the 7 kids from AL that AR is recruiting that attended the Aub/AR game will NEVER go to AR after that embarrassing performance… He spouted his opinion, to which we are all entitled, and because it doesn’t align with this guy, he says, “Kiss my tail”…

You can also listen to Bo on AM 920 in Central AR.

I heard ole Jack the other day on Bo’s show also and didn’t like some of the tone and stuff he was spewing either. Yes, he did make reference that we will have a hard time replacing HDN.

http://www.sportstalkwithbo.com/site/co … w/4237/34/

He had no idea about Arkansas winning 11 of its last 15 games.

That’s not mediocrity, which seemed to be his concern.

Admitted he was just frustrated with the Razorbacks’ effort on Saturday

I just can’t get past the irony of Jack Crowe asserting Arkansas had settled for mediocrity. Hell, by the time he was done coaching the team we were wishing for mediocrity.

Jack Crowe and Wally Hall are real authorities! How in the heck either could have an opportunity to voice his opinion in public is beyond me!

Jack Crowe? Really? Who cares what he thinks? Why don’t they call Smiley & asked him what he thought? smh

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]
He had no idea about Arkansas winning 11 of its last 15 games.

That’s not mediocrity, which seemed to be his concern.

Admitted he was just frustrated with the Razorbacks’ effort on Saturday
[/quote]And surprising to me, claims to be a Hog fan, and his frustration sounded like a lot of other Hog fans. Reactionary and sounded authentically embarrassed. An interesting and unexpected position, if you had heard him previously. Maybe he was just mad about being wrong about Gus, Lashlee and Auburn.

Jack the Raven’s Offense made 1AA The Citadel look like The Lords of Discipline. JFB said nevermore the next day. Jacksonville State was a good place for him. Water always finds its level.