It’s gus

. UCA? Gonna have to call BS in that!
[/quote]

Frustration will make you say a lot of things

The BS may be “willling to becone a position coach at UCA” May indeed be BS - as you call it

But hear the emotion beyond the words

If it’s true Gus said that

And I think it may be

He doesn’t mean he really is looking to go to UCA but he is willing to leave Auburn

The UCS position coach comment is simply a device to import how frustrated he is

Frustration will make you say a lot of things

The BS may be “willling to becone a position coach at UCA” May indeed be BS - as you call it

But hear the emotion beyond the words

If it’s true Gus said that

And I think it may be

He doesn’t mean he really is looking to go to UCA but he is willing to leave Auburn

The UCS position coach comment is simply a device to import how frustrated he is
[/quote]

Actually, I wouldn’t put it past Gus to stay at AUB, through the playoffs and announce he’s leaving and going back to AR, just to say UC in front of it. That way he could screw both AR and AUB over.

One underlying issue nobody is talking about is the NCAA and FBI snooping around AU. Bruce Pearl is refusing to cooperate too. Gus knows there will be a cloud over AU basketball at the very least and looking at other sports as well. Gus could leave and be an independent witness if subpoenaed

Didn’t even think of that. Wonder if they’ll pay him his buyout to be independent and know nothing?

The buyout may be reduced by the number of assistants he is bringing with him.

I wouldn’t expect you to reveal a source who doesn’t want to be revealed, but can you give us any more info on his reliability. Not whether he’s credible as a person, but whether he’s such an insider that he’d really know & isn’t just giving an educated guess.

I’m kinda enjoying the idea that it’s got Auburn fans all bent out of shape. I’d still prefer Norvell because I still think Gus would be divisive & is too much of an idol of a sect in Springdale. But the UA is my school & the Hogs are my team. That’s not going to change & will overcome any dislike I have or might have for a particular coach.

Neastarkie. Sent you a private message I think while at home for lunch. Not sure if f u got it. I’m on iPhone now and have no clue how to get to pms one this device.

Actually I could see Gus playing it out this way,
Beat Bama, beat GA in the SEC title game,
Play off spot or not, he bails on Aub to get the last laugh. But especially if they earn a play off birth, he jumps ship, takes some assistants, hopefully his DC if he agrees & AR has lofty offer for both. Leaves Aub faithful high & dry with an interim coach & makeshift assistants for the play off run, they get blown out in first game as Gus is all over the media clamoring over his dream job coaching the Razorbacks.
Snickering under his breath until we play Aub again.

got it. responded. Thanks

:smiley:

Just heard something else. Very interesting. Will pm you when I get home. Not sure I’m going to post anymore on this topic.

Mercy

I will be shocked if it’s not Gus. Think he will announce either right after Iron bowl or conference championship game regardless of win/lose.

While I don’t believe it would happen, what does it say about a coach who would bail on his team publicly before they played in the national playoffs.

razorwill not one to make a wild assertion… id say he is about as close to a source at we can expect at this juncture in the proceedings…

Then please send me the PM also

The over/under on how many PM’s are in Razorwill’s inbox is 100. :smiley:

Heck please send us all PMs