It’s been a long time comin’.....

but I believe the basketball program is where it should be once again. We have a Top 25 team with a good coach who is a good person. We are recruiting well , and the future looks promising. I don’t expect an SEC championship or a Final 4 this year, but we are a good team who has a chance to get to the Sweet 16 if things go well. If not this year, then maybe next year or the next. It took Coach Anderson longer than I expected to get it going, but he did the job. I think he is here for a long time. It is nice to have that stability. I think the fans sense it and know it. Now, if we can get the football program on a similar footing…it will be sweet.

Can a mod delete one of my 2 similar posts. Somehow I posted it twice. Thanks.

It took a good man and a great coach to turn it around. MA is first class. We are fortunate to have him and I’m proud of our hogs!
The hogs have a good chance to win the SEC this year. Making the sweet 16 in the Dance will depend on matchups and our bench. We sure to avoid a bad draw on officials too!

I see where the hawgs are ranked 22, Tennessee 23.Tx A&M, & Kentucky are ahead of us. I’m optimistic about tomorrow’s road game, you can bet they will be pumped up for us with all sorts of traps awaiting, including the officiating. Mike will needs his starters and bench to play very well to go home with a W…

Ben Holland is almost as much of a dirtbag as Greaseball Cal! It will be a dog fight and the whistles will decide the game. If the same crew calls tomorrow’s game that called the Georgia @ Kentucky game we will be playing 5 aginst 8. If we can stay out of foul trouble and get bench production I think we win. It would be nice to build a lead. I don’t want to see a late tight game on the road.

[quote=“Jhawg”]

[/quote]Appropriately twice…wps

[quote=“Jhawg”]

[/quote]Done. :smiley: