It didn’t take Devo too long

You know, I give him credit. I’m sure there are going to be a bunch of young people who are going to be shy about it, and they might wait a while to get a feel for the landscape. But, sometimes, fortune does favor the bold. If he can prove himself to be a good person to work with, this early move might pay off really well for him.

Good luck to him. I just hope that he has someone with whom he can bounce some ideas off of when it comes time to sign contracts.

2 Likes

I’m a staunch free market capitalist and I 100% support their ability to earn money through their NIL.

I am also turned off by the blatant pandering and it reduces the likelihood that I’ll support them.

I guess I’m a conflicted person.

Good for him. It’s happening, so take advantage of what you can.

2 Likes

Really like Devo. He’s going to be successful in many different walks of like I predict.

1 Like

Following a lot of the athletes on Instagram, most have posted a similar message to their accounts. Some, though, are out in front of others in terms of personal logos and whatnot.

That Devo smile could carry him far. Just don’t get distracted from the main goal. Playing basketball snd improving at it every day.

1 Like

and that is what will add value to the name and smile

1 Like

Good for Devo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.