Issac McBride

I think it’s time CMA and Hogs really look to offer this kid. Just put up 26 pts and helped Baptist Prep win 3rd straight state title.
He’s only a JR, still has his SR year left. Now he’s only like 6-0 but so is Anton. This kid can straight shoot the lights out though and you can always use shooters. I really think it’s time the Hogs make the offer.

He Is 100% a power 5 talent. Just a little undersized

But we have no 2019 left to hand out.

I think he’s taller than Anton. Anton is not a six footer. Issac is definitely more athletic. He is a player and Ive been told he is a very high character kid. I hope we can make the numbers work. Would hate to have to play against him.

I agree. Gafford schollie will be available in 2019 and that goes to Hill. For McBride to get in, we need a transfer our or a suspension for some unlawful activity. And then there is Ramsey and Javon Franklinout there that the staff likes for 2019.

Foe real? We don’t have any scholarships for 2019??? Dang, doesn’t seem right but maybe so with all the in- coming Freshman. Gafford will definitely be one that opens up and I got a feeling one of these guys will transfer out next season. Not sure who but it seems like there’s always one or two that do if their not happy with their run.

You’re forgetting about Garland. Some individuals believe he won’t play. If that’s the case and Gafford leaves early, one scholarship goes to Justice. The other, I think would have to go to a big. I wish we could get Franklin or McBride, but we lose Gafford, we need a big to take his spot

Isaac is definitely good enough to play on the Hill. He’s a great kid. The numbers might not work out right but I wish they would. IF Garland can’t play, Isaac would be a good one to offer that scholarship.

Isaac is definitely good enough to play on the Hill. He’s a great kid. The numbers might not work out right but I wish they would. IF Garland can’t play, Isaac would be a good one to offer that scholarship.

They’ve saw him play last summer and will see him in the spring and summer. You’re right he can shoot it. Ships will be tight going forward.

How many will we have for the 20 class?

Right now there would be two opening up

Adrio Bailey
CJ Jones

I love McBride, but the numbers don’t work out right now

Maybe I’m missing something, but are you saying that Adrio and CJ will not be back next year?

I think he was replying to me. I asked about scholarships for 2020

He was asking about how many scholarships for the 2020 class.

This is too, too bad. I love this kid too… and he will make someone a fine shooting guard. I just hope it ends up being a team I can root for (when they aren’t playing one of my Alma Maters), and a place that needs him right away, because he is ready to shoot the rock right now. And he has another year of HS to get even better.

Worst part is he wants to be s Hog. Wonder if he will walk on like RJ Glasper

I think Ramsey is the best 2019 prospect on our radar if possible I see him and Justice coming before justice and Franklin

Can’t see Ramsey, to have two scholarships we have to lose both Gafford and Garland. Ramsey can’t replace Gafford. Don’t believe Franklin can either. That’s the issue with all the instate talent. They’re mostly guards.