Isaiah Joe tops list of off ball scorers in Summer League

2 Likes

I thought Joe made some progress in summer ball, hopefully enough to stay on the 76ers roster this fall.

I wonder if Mason Jones is real happy with his summer league performance. I did not watch him play more than a minute or two, but the box scores made me think of a volume shooter who turns the ball over a bit too much. That makes a tough sell for a guy trying to get the last or next to last slot on an NBA roster. Will be interesting to see where he lands.

I don’t know what to think about Justin Smith. He did not get a lot of touches when he was on the floor in the bits an pieces of Heat games I saw. Not sure if he winds up in G League or goes overseas.

Jalen Tate hardly got off the bench, so I’m sure he is pretty disappointed he did not get a chance to show what he can do. Hopefully he gets a good overseas contract and winds up someplace where he can play and keep working on moving up in the pro world.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.