Is this team deep enough to win when the threes aren't working......................

…I am not sure it is. I hope Gafford was secretly sick at South Carolina because, if not, he is wearing out rapidly. We just have to play him far too much and he just does not seem to be holding up against the physical pounding he is getting. Hope I am wrong. Late in the South Carolina game, we were the team holding onto our shorts. We were the team that faded late in the game as they ran away from us. The threes are fickle and they were not falling our way much Saturday. This team just does not have enough depth nor enough playmakers in that depth to successfully run Mike’s system this year. There is no instant offense off the bench like last year and other years in the past. Embery-Simpson has scored some, but not enough yet to solve our problem. They are playing hard for Mike but Saturday our team was the one that ran out of gas, not South Carolina. JMVVHO

Hogmodo, I think you pretty well summed it up. The scoring options are pretty limited. That said, other than Kentucky and Tennessee the rest of this league is pretty much equal. For that matter there are a lot of teams nation wide riding the bubble. Probably going to take a lot of close wins to advance to the Tournament.

I’m hoping this out of gas thing that happened to several Saturday beyond Gafford is not the freshmen hitting a wall or we are not going anywhere in March…