Is there something going on with the baseball board?

I have been having a problem with getting into the forms baseball insider board. First it was with my i-phone, and now I’m having the same problem with my tablet. I started using my tablet when I couldn’t get anywhere with my phone.
The tablet worked fine for awhile but now I’m having the same issue. I cannot get to the posting page. I can’t see any posts. I can get to all other insiders boards except the baseball!
I’ve tried logging out and back in, no change. What is going on? It’s been like this for weeks! HELP!!

Tom,

I know we’ve emailed about this in the past, but I’m still not sure what is causing you not to see that board. I emailed our main site developer to see if he can take a look.

I know you have, Matt, and I appreciate your assistance. I have received feedback and everyone tell me they have no problem getting in with my name and password. It’s just frustrating that I can’t get into the posting page. Everything else works just fine. I do appreciate your help Matt! It’s beyond me.

I’m sure you’ve probably tried this, but have you cleared your cache?

Thanks for the reply, Petunia. Actually I have not tried that. To be honest I don’t know how to o that.

Hey, Petunia, I figured it out! It is working now. Thank you!

I’m glad this is resolved.

Me too! Thanks, again Matt and Petunia!

When all else fails, clear your cache and reboot. :sunglasses:

Just goes to show, an old dog can still figure things out…I mean learn new tricks!

Petunia . . . are you going to let him get away with that?

:lol: