Is there any way to buy tickets to the Texas game?

I’ve googled and searched but can’t find anything.

I believe I saw (on this board?) that they sold out to their season ticket holders. You might find some secondary market tickets at Stub hub?

Well, I see there are some available. hogfanfish just posted he bought some.

Hog-Horns Basketball Tickets

I got two center court for $83 each that included fees. Might be in the lowest section closest to the court as the seating chart does not show rows. Either way the seats i got will be awesome for the game! So excited. The last time the Hogs came to town Pelphrey and the boys got a hurting put on them. I sat right behind the bench that night and it wasn’t pretty. It may be an exhibition game but i hope we spank them!

1 Like

I’m really surprised. All TX donors and basketball season ticket holders had first dibs. I figured Texas football donors would at least want to see the first game played in their new basketball arena, especially since Arkansas was the opponent.

Basketball is not a “Hard Sell Out” proposition down here for basketball. Texas is a Football School through and through.
It is usually easy to get tickets for any game…even when Kansas comes to town.

Good. Let’s pack the joint with Hog calls. Open that building good and proper.

Seems like I read that they actually reduced their seating capacity in the new arena by 2 or 3,000 seats from their old arena? That certainly seems to confirm your post about their being all about football.

The arena was paid for with private funds. Live Nation is part of the ownership group. UT gets the building a set number of days a year and the ownership group books it the rest of the year.

With a big ole Horns ass whooping! Beat ‘em like Corliss and crew beat Mizzou that night to open up Bud Walton!

1 Like

Absolutely!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.