Is Kamani in the dog house?

When did you have them?

1 Like

To be honest, it‚Äôs pretty far down ‚Äď maybe not even on ‚Äď the list of things someone on the beat would have asked if we had the chance.

1 Like

Good point. :joy:

1 Like

Well, Bob did ask about Graham…

lol…I was just asking the message board…I never wanted someone to call Muss on his cell and ask him…

I hear you except there was not a lot of stuff game-wise after such a dominating performance…can only ask about Nick Smith status so many ways…just seems like at the post game PC someone would have asked…everybody played in the blowout except Kamani…Probably just a little discipline…seems like he will announce a suspension like he did with Kamani last year and Reggie Chaney his first year so probably not that?

Not a big deal but obviously something was up…he was sick, injured or in the doghouse

1 Like

And it depends who is compiling the list…Bob is just as likely to ask him if watches the Bachelorette vs about the 16 turnovers, etc.

When Muss comes out in a PC and states his disappointment with getting a technical behind a Sport Center dunk‚Ķ ‚Äúact like you have seen it before even though you haven‚Äôt‚Ä̂Ķthere is always a price to pay.

2 Likes