is Joe Craddock the reason why

AR is showing interest in Nashville area athletes way more than in the past? I know Memphis is more proximal and historically involved with AR in recruiting, but typically Nashville area (Murfreesboro in particular) have had stronger prep programs with better athletes. The WR from Franklin Road is a lot higher ranked than I would have thought from watching him play twice, but he is dominant in most high school games and will be No 1 overall recruit in TN next year. At least 10 kids hold committable big time Power 5 offers just in Nashville alone, add Murfreesboro and it is impressive. I would assume that Joe Craddock familiarity with the area has something to do with our changed attention and interest??

Lots of SEC and power conference presence, so how to get a toehold is key and I would assume Craddock has that? I think his Rick Stockstill time puts him in the Spurrier RPO tree of coaching and what that could mean in recruiting focus??

We can only hope. There is talent in middle TN. and
we need to have a presence so we can latch onto
some of it. It is amazing how much better that area
is in football players when compared to the Little Rock
area. At least in the number of players.
Add Memphis and Jackson along that I-40 route and
the numbers are way better than all of Arkansas.

I believe it depends the position of the prospect. For instance, if the kid is a WR it’s Stepp.