Is it wrong…

For me to be giddy over the shorthorns losing in the last minute to Bama?

I was at WMS in 1987 when Texas WR Tony Jones caught a TD on the last play to beat Arkansas. The stadium was as loud as I remember as the play started. Then you could hear a pin drop.

To see that favor returned to the teasippers gives me great pleasure.

5 Likes

I too was there and very much remember the frenzy the stadium was in then the sudden gasp and silence that followed the last play. And the day just got worse from there. On the drive back to Fayetteville, the Jeep we were in broke down in Conway and had the spend the night there before I could get someone with a trailer to come pick me and the Jeep up.

2 Likes

I have reached a point in my sports viewing than any loss by Texas is as good as a win by Hawgs. I will always root for Hawg win and Texas loss.

4 Likes

Aloha,
I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for anything EOE-A. ZERO!!!
UA…Campus of Champions

2 Likes

I was at the game wesring a Hog shirt. I kept hearing, “Arkansas? What are you doing here?”

I always answered, “Having a good time! I win either way!”

3 Likes

Enjoyed seeing TAMU’s loss to Appalachian State at Kyle Field more.

2 Likes

Not complaining at all since the usually arrogantly vocal & obnoxious ut & aTm fans were very quiet & humble at church services this morning here in DFW.

Pleased that one Aggie alumni who typically wears his aTm shirt has upgraded his wardrobe & without his college billboard…

2 Likes

Here in Chattanooga you can tell on Sunday mornings if the Vols won or lost by the abundance or lack of Vol shirts.

1 Like

No. In fact, I bet there’s someplace in the Bible that says it’s okay to be giddy about Texas losing.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the losses by both the teasippers and the shorthorns enormously.

3 Likes

Agree 100%.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.