Is Auburn good or

Does Missouri stink? The Hogs should throttle the Tigers with that pathetic run defense. The new Auburn QB look great in the run game.

Missouri is not good this year, at least to my eye.

2 Likes

They’re both bad…

2 Likes

Toothless Tigers.

2 Likes

2 tigers looking for new coaches at the end of the year.

At least the refs are doing their best to help Auburn. I’ve seen at least 3 questionable (non) calls so far.

This Hot Seat Bowl is not very entertaining. 3 and out then go to 10 minutes of commercials.As an institution I slightly favor Mizzou, because my oldest graduated from there. However, I prefer Harsin over Drinkschlitz, just because.

The next team to get a field goal wins. Just exchanging punts in the second half.

Switched it on midway through the 3rd. This is the most boring game I could imagine. Just pitiful offense. We better blow out both teams or I will be disappointed.

When I started this thread Auburn was running it all over Missouri. Missouri had zero offense and I thought this was going to be lopsided game and a blowout in Auburn’s favor. This game is almost unwatchable now.

And mercilessly this game will continue…

Dorkwitz got too cute there, and the doughboy kicker spit the bit. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yep. 1st and goal from the 3 and he takes 2 knees. Should have tried to get the TD on at least the 1st down.

2 Likes

In my view Auburn and Mizzou both have idiots as coaches. Auburn turned down a fg from the 29 with just over a minute left and failed on 4th and 1. Mizzou takes it down to a first and goal from the 3 with 50 seconds and two timeouts. Don’t even try to get a TD, place the ball for a straight on FG and then miss it! Still tied, OT now. I certainly hope both these teams play this bad when we play them! OMG

1 Like

Yeah dude didn’t even try to loosen up his leg! Thought he could just walk out there and split the uprights…wrong!!

Auburn just missed their FG in overtime by about 10 yd LOL but luckily Missouri was offsides so he gets another chance… very very lucky

1 Like

Man this is horrific football

2 Likes

Wow this game has got more crazy plays happening!! Missouri is going to lose this game because he drops the ball out of the end zone about the score LOL

Auburn has absolutely no business winning that game just so much freaking luck involved and them winning that game. I can’t stand either team but that was absolutely given to them

1 Like

You can’t make this kind of stuff up
Probably the most repetitive choke jobs I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Goats horns aplenty for Mizzou. Wow, what chokers.

How many times has Auburn won a game on a completely inexplicable final play? SMH

1 Like