Is 90-6 over last 7 quarters bad?

No answers. Basketball is here.

Hammer down boogie lane.

the hammer is down, and we are now the nail!!!

true that, all the SEC can look at us as a nail.

Hammer Down Lasted what 2 games and we didn’t go for it on 4th and 1. It was just a gimmick line anyway and of course we all bought into it.

Why didn’t we go after a proven head coach?

They did and he played them.

New dude deserves a chance to turn things around

It was heading downhill way before he arrived

Hey Dudley, after the ful court press and getting played by Gus, was norvell over at Memphis in the picture? Funny tell us no? I like coach Morris and think he can do this just curious who he beat out for the job.

Hey Dudley, after the ful court press and getting played by Gus, was norvell over at Memphis in the picture? Gundy tell us no? I like coach Morris and think he can do this just curious who he beat out for the job.

To big of a gamble, anyway you would like to use the word.

It was a problem…

Was supposedly interviewed

The Memphis coach had some issues that caused Arkansas to back away.

He was never officially interviewed. His people talked to Arkansas’ people.

I’m glad I don’t have CCM’s job? I would run about half or the players off and deal with the players brought in this year and the incoming recruiting class and go over the 2nd and 3rd year player with a fine tooth comb. The ones I could see on tape that just quite these last 2 games is run off.

The OC sure never adapted to the players capabilities when he called plays. He may need to learn a little humility in order to do his job. He’s predictable!