Interesting tweet from JWill

Now what does it mean?

Don’t know
And so actually couldn’t understand a word the rapper said

2 Likes

I understood a few but not many: “Have to shine like this…”

Hopefully Nick knows what it means…

3 Likes

The song is called Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill.

I’d post the lyrics here for your reading pleasure, but they are so profanity laced I’d get banned for life.

Google it…

Meek Mill is very popular with athletes, it seems. I’ve seen him pop up repeatedly in sports stories. And you’re right, JWill had to work hard to find a part of that that didn’t need total bleeping.

1 Like

He’s coming back. There is more to do, and a golden ring on the line. He knows he is one more great year away from being an all-time Razorback, never having to pay for a meal in this state again, and being a lottery pick.

9 Likes

Come on home JWill, from on Grizzle to another…72 for me… A total wipe out of the right knee kept me out all year. BTW the last practice before the 1st game, true story…

5 Likes

I’m not at all familiar with the song, but those who are say that the next part of the song (after where the video cuts off) includes the lyrics, “Hold up, wait a minute, y’all thought I was finished?”

It’s been suggested there might be a second video coming where Jaylin uses it to announce he’s returning next year. Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe he just wanted a video with some of his highlights set to a song he really likes.

People can go crazy trying to decipher social media posts of athletes.

(Sure hope he comes back, though!)

3 Likes

Correct

4 Likes

Yeah. Clearly, he’s coming back! Nick is as happy as we all are. These great recruits coming in just want to win and they know JWill is a huge piece of this team!

2 Likes

I saw a couple hogs tweet last night, including NSJ, hoping JWilll is coming back. I guess this is what started it all

GHG

2 Likes

his background song might have meaning and good news for Hogs…

On Sunday afternoon, Williams shared a hype video on Twitter without a caption and with no context. The video full of highlights from the 6-foot-9 big man’s All-SEC season was accompanied by Meek Mill’s ‘Dreams and Nightmares.’ The song includes the lyrics, “Hold up, wait a minute, y’all thought I was finished,” however, that chorus was not in the video.

1 Like

I played it backwards six times and in the middle it says “…NBA is dead.”

7 Likes

That brings back memories.

3 Likes

I thought it said “Kentucky is dead.”

3 Likes

Most here are prob too young for that reference

3 Likes

Or maybe it says “I buried Pearl.”

2 Likes

That’s a good one