Interesting Story Enos to Miami

if true…

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-nick-sa … 47325.html

Sounds like Enos never intended to cross that particular bridge again and had no reason not to burn it once the U-haul truck had cleared. WPS

Like a thief in the night…HE GONE!!!

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split was clearly Enos motto when leaving!!!

I think there is obviously a lot of underlying info we aren’t privy to. Yet.
To many variables to even speculate.

I had read about Gattis’ meeting with Saban earlier in the week so the
at may have played into Enos’ exit.

[quote]Gattis said that Saban had “chewed” him for 20 minutes trying to get him to stay on staff. Apparently Enos didn’t want to have a similar conversation.
[/quote]

Who would want to go through an exit interview like that? Not me…

https://twitter.com/CoachDanEnos/status/1086048208797790208

I like Dan Enos a lot. Having said that, he’s a little bit of a different dude. I don’t mean in a bad way, just different. I am guessing he had enough of Saban. And, if Miami sent a plane in the evening, that meant he left in the evening. That’s the long and short of it. Do you try to find Nick Saban at 11 p.m.? Probably not. If you have been cursed and belittled countless times, you figure I know what he’s going to say. I’ll skip that part and head for the sunshine. Dan has a neat family and didn’t get to see them much last year. I bet that’s part of the job that most forget. Preparing game plans that Saban is probably going to shred in the middle of the week makes for long, long hours and means family wonders if you are ever coming home.

This makes for interesting copy and it will get plenty of play going forward. Dan is going to have to talk about this in many settings with the national media.

One of Dan’s favorite sayings with players (and media) is that a really well designed route or play is “juicy.” Well, his exit would have to be described as “juicey” as well.

regardless , if item is true, then Enos is now tied to whatever success first year head coach will bring to the Canes.