Interesting little tidbit

ESPN has a deal with Vivid Seats, the ticket reseller, and puts a link to their site for every college or pro game on their scoreboard pages in exchange, I’m sure, for a fee for everyone who clicks that link.

Tonight’s Arkansas-LSU game is no exception. You want to guess what you can pay to get into PMAC through Vivid Seats tonight?

Two bucks. Two hundred pennies. In multiple 300-level sections. I’ve sat in the 300 level at PMAC; it’s not a bad view but it is way up there. It’s a single level arena with the 300 level above the concourse, if you’ve never been there. Seats in the 200 level below the concourse start at $6. Nothing available in the 100 level close to the floor.

Meanwhile at that other SEC outpost where hoops is about the fourth most important sport, Auburn, it will cost you $31 to attend the Auburn-Vandy game tonight through Vivid.

That’s what happens when the entire state is waiting for next Monday night and a National Championship. I talked to my LSU friend about tonight’s game and he was pretty much like, who cares about b-ball we are about to win a Natty. Can’t blame him.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.