Instructional Video

Seth put together this video that will help you learn some of the features of this new platform.

I put much of this information in the FAQ thread which is pinned atop the Hawg Lounge.

BTW, @SethCampbell, You can copy the URL for a Tweet by clicking on the upward arrow at the bottom of the tweet:

There is then no need to open the tweet itself in a new window. Just select the Copy Link to Tweet option.

1 Like

Great video. Much more info than I need but answers a bunch of questions.

Seth, thanks for the video. This old hog fan learned a lot.

1 Like

How do we block the trolls?

There are instructions here: WHS Forum Rules, FAQs and Helpful Links under How to mute (ignore) users

Why did we change to this new format, it is not user friendly at all. Is there a way we can use the old format? Last time we changed to a format like this , everyone wanted to change back.

Well, the old boards kept crashing and there was no support for them. If you will recall, everyone hated that format when we first moved to it. Try it, you will get used to it.

How do you copy and paste a photo from an iPhone?

I copied a photo from my Photos folder but it wouldn’t let me insert here

I copied a photo from my Photos folder, pasted it to a new Message and it showed up as the photo; I copied that photo in the new message box and inserted it here and it displayed as a long string ending in jpeg so I deleted that and canceled my reply

Ugh

Here is a quick tutorial.

https://www.wholehogsports.com/videos/2019/sep/15/14137/