Insiders?

Why would we sign a JC recruit in a year with limited scholarships left, only to redshirt him? Especially since we need difference makers on our defense? This is a head scratcher to me.

Who are we signing that’s a JUCO and will redshirt?

This one: Johnson feels family vibe at Arkansas

Agree - seems strange

I’m sorry, has he signed, and wasn’t it explained that he was in line behind another JUCO player we currently lead for?

Not been signed, but not been said he’s behind anybody either though he may well be.

One of the things that probably makes him viable - in my opinion - is that he has not used a redshirt year and they like what they see in terms of height, weight and ceiling.

You would love to sign 25 that could play right away, but at Arkansas - and many other schools - you have to project some and they must they see him as a better prospect than some high school kids.

I saw him this weekend and he sure looks the part.

to sign a DE, a DT, a LB and a DB that could impact next season so draw your own conclusions from that

The Ficher young man from Tulsa Union fits in that group and I’m still confused by what I’ve seen he hasn’t signed if offered!
At the same time the coaches know more than any of us and they don’t want to get a kid hurt until they know they are ready. Some and almost all kids are not ready to get hammered in the SEC straight out of high school ot JC!

The Ficher young man from Tulsa Union fits in that group and I’m still confused by what I’ve seen he hasn’t signed if offered!
At the same time the coaches know more than any of us and they don’t want to get a kid hurt until they know they are ready. Some and almost all kids are not ready to get hammered in the SEC straight out of high school ot JC!
Hopefully if given the chance to sign a difference maker on defense I am confident the staff will not pass on them to hold out for a grad transfer ! What is your opinion Mr Dudley?