? Insiders

I read elsewhere, Justice Hill isn’t on scholarship, so he didn’t sign a NLI. What did Hill sign anyway?

Not an insider but I believe that it was always the plan for Justice to pay his way his first semester, then go on scholarship once the season ended.

As for what he signed? No clue, good question

No clue what he signed. But Hill is going to join the football team this spring so don’t know what arrangements are in order.

Justice - as was the plan - is paying his own way this semester.

He will go on basketball scholarship this summer

I believe what he signed was a financial letter of intent

I was hoping he would go on football scholarship this summer we need more proven and experienced scoring point guard

It will be a crying shame if Justice wastes a basketball scholarship and be a part time basketballer and be a glorified Jonny Holmes next year. I think the Hills have enough integrity to not do that.

I have been Justice’s biggest supporter for four years now. I hate what he is doing.

I think they need to figure it out in a hurry, we could use the basketball scholarship for a good JUCO, and have Justice walk-on while on FB scholarship. Not the first time we had a FB player play basketball

Exactly my thoughts if this happens what horrible waste of a basketball scholarship

However I think he is a far better football player than basketball player and his future is on the gridiron brighter we need his scholarship

However I think he is a far better football player than basketball player and his future is on the gridiron brighter we need his basketball scholarship for a better point guard

I think I’ll let it play out before denouncing him as a player in either sport.