Insiders -can we play true or false?

Chances of getting KB are low. Gus’ job is on the line and
He will sell him on being the next Cam

Stidham is a serious option for both parties and loves CM

Mason Fine would come if above options fail

Up hill battle to get any of the 3 considering our
Circumstances

Good post - I’ll add another:

Is it true this staff is determined to bring in a grad transfer or JUCO QB at midterm even if Bryant, Stidham, and Fine are not viable options to come here?

1. This weeding out process is normal when there is a major coaching transition. CBB had to deal with it, CCM had to do it at SMU, and players not buying in totally is nothing unusual at Arkansas.

2. CCM will be doing good if he can convince either Agim or Harris to come back next year.

3. Pulley just had his “third strike” and will not be allowed to return.

True or false:

1. Saving 15% or more on car insurance takes well over 15 minutes.

2. This is a tide ad

3. Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

I can’t really play T-F in some of these situations because they are too many unknowns and I don’t traffic in rumours.

People up here feel good about KB. Fans seemingly have given up hope, but he has done nothing to indicate

I guess Coach Malzahn could use the Cam Newton line, but they are not the same size or player.

Stidham? Have not heard that at all. I would assume he will either stay at Auburn or declare for the draft.

I have not heard anything on Mason Fine, but I could see why he might consider it since it is close to home.

The 2-9 record has not done anything regarding the recruiting class and I don’t think it would have anything to do with the aforementioned kids coming here.

Those who have committed and those who are considering are doing it because of their belief in the coaching staff and the chance to play right away.

I would say considering, but not determined to do it.

1. True

2. True

3. I can’t think of another strike unless you count getting tossed from the game. While I think he is probably going to get draft info and likely declare, I would take back a potential All-SEC cornerback.

While I think that he and Curl should have been suspended, I don’t think it is worthy of tossing them out of the program. Some of the greatest players in the history of this program have done things worse and been allowed to stay.

1. True
  2. False
  3. True

I am not a true false guy. It’s Dudley’s game.

True. :smiley: