Injured players returning for Auburn? anyone?

I wonder which top line players currently injured can we expect to return for the Auburn game.
Slusher I hope, and maybe others?

CSP seemed to think we’d have some back for Auburn. His goal this week is to heal up

1 Like

Hopefully everyone but Cat and Bishop will be back :crossed_fingers:

Taurean Carter?

I wished Carter could play

1 Like

Pittman specifically mentioned Catalon and Bishop being out. He did not mention Carter, but I think it is safe to say they hope he redshirts and comes back 100% next year. Everyone else is thought to be capable of healing up for Auburn. That is my “take” on the presser.

Getting the injured secondary players back would be huge. I bet these next two weeks will also be boot camp for young, inexperienced DB’s. Got to get guys like Mbake and the Q Mcadoo ready, in case they are needed.

Got to get guys like Mbake and the Q Mcadoo ready, in case they are needed.

Sure would be special to also have Sategna available by then too!

1 Like

I saw Sategna in for one play in one game (at this point, I’m not sure which game.) He was not involved in the play. He could still play in 3 games without losing his redshirt.

I think they will save him for the end of the season to make sure he doesn’t get morel than 4 games. Just a guess though. :joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.