info on Musselman has Yurchek going to his house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szar2rCJu7w.

I like this guy he’s going to bring some toughness and intensity and will create tremendous atmosphere.totally opposite personality on game day which has been needed,he is going to get these players to play to their best won’t put up with crap.

The more I see the more I like. All of the people who like to sit on their ars in BWA need to be put on notice that will not cut it with CEM. The student body is going to love his energy. Can he make BWA get to rocking’ again? I’m hopeful.

Thanks for posting this. It is 27 minutes to watch, but full of information. Like it.

If Mike Irwin was to believe, Gregg Marshall was offered.

I really don’t care if Marshall, or Beard either, was offered. The new sheriff is on his way to town.

that the middle syllable of my State is pronounced like “van”, not like “bra.”

It’s as bad as someone pronouncing Arkansas by basically saying “are” and then Kansas. :roll:

Yes, I feel better now. :wink:

Thanks for posting that. I was going to do the same. I spent sone time camping in Nevada and Utah the last few years and learned quickly how to pronounce Nevada. Same for Arvada, CO where big Dan
Skipper is from. My best friend lives in Arvada.

It’s also the same way we feel about El Dorado bring mispronounced

Interesting but not very useful information: El Dorado, Texas, and El Dorado, Kansas, pronounce the name of their town the same way we do in Arkansas, with the ‘a’ pronounced as in ‘way’, not ‘was’. Guess great minds were thinking alike…

[/quote]
Interesting but not very useful information: El Dorado, Texas, and El Dorado, Kansas, pronounce the name of their town the same way we do in Arkansas, with the ‘a’ pronounced as in ‘way’, not ‘was’. Guess great minds were thinking alike…

[/quote]

In Virginia, they say Monticello with a “ch” sound like the instrument. In Arkansas, we use a “sell” sound like you say cellar. I mostly hear “Eldorado”, outside of Arkansas, like it is pronounced in Spanish with an “ahdo” sound, not a “ayedo” sound like we say it in South Arkansas. I was born and raised in LA, Lower Arkansas, so I know how its done down there. So, we just decided to be different because we wanted to or, more than likely, because we didn’t know any better.

As far as the Kansas versus Arkansas pronunciations, we in Arkansas are on solid ground. The Arkansas (pronounced with a saw on the end) River existed long before either Kansas or Arkansas were states. It is an Indian word spelled like the French spell to create that name in writing. The French came to and named the river long before the English showed up. That river runs through Kansas. Kansas is named after different Indians and their name is written in the English style to create THEIR written name. They can call their state whatever they want but it doesn’t change the name or pronounciation of our state or the river it was named after. Don’t get all fussy over English versus French words in our language. We got tons of both plus German words primarily because of the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, (Germans) and Normans (French) coming over to Britain and hijacking the English language while they conquered parts of it.