Imagine if…

Aloha,
The UA and Duke win tonight and the Hogs beat Duke on Saturday? If I was CEM, I would give the game ball to Nolan Richardson! Nolan never got the credit he deserved while the press tripped over themselves gushing about Coach K.
UA…Campus of Champions

4 Likes

Hate to tell you this, but Nolan does not have room in his trophy room at his ranch! It is full of great stuff. Trust me.

Nice thought but he got lots of trophies.

2 Likes

Good point, Clay. His ranch is like a mini hall of fame. I love going there and just looking around. I was wondering if Muss and family had ever been out to Coach’s ranch? I’m sure Mariah would love all the animals.

1 Like

Nolan is an Arkansas icon. His accolades will live on in Arkansas history. But to me his legacy is being the caretaker to his beloved Rose. That defines his character in my humble opinion.

6 Likes

Ditto to that LD

3 Likes

Very true. Nolan Richardson has been and is a beacon of hope for our fractured country. Impossible to overstate the positive good this man has brought to Arkansas and our country.

4 Likes

Is there a photo posted of Coach Richardson’s trophy room?
He has done so much for the UofA & for Arkansas. Glad that he & Rose chose to remain in NWA.
Hope that he is enjoying his well-deserved retirement!

3 Likes

If you watch Mike Irwin’s interview with Coach on YouTube, you get a bit of a glimpse.

2 Likes

Nolan is an Arkansas treasure

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.