I'm taking some extended time away

My wife and I will to go to the hospital tomorrow evening to have a scheduled delivery. If all goes well, we’ll come home in a few days with a baby boy named Jack Bradley.

I’m going to take a little bit of time away from work while we acclimate to being parents for the first time. I’ll be back sometime in early March.

We would appreciate your prayers for good health for Ashley and Jack.

Prayer up Matt! Congrats! Enjoy the time with the family.

Praying all goes well for mother and child–and father, too.

All the best Matt. You and Ashley will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for all 3 of you and congratulations.

congratulations and prayers being sent!make sure he has something Razorback to wear home from the hospital!

Congrats. Prayed and smiled.
You bring a great deal to this board.
Thank you and enjoy your family.

May God bless your family with a healthy baby. Congrats and prayers for the new parents. :smiley:

Hope Jack Bradley arrives with10/10 scores and all goes well. Congrats and nothing compares to being a Dad

Hope Jack Bradley arrives with10/10 scores and all goes well.Congrats and nothing compares to being a Dad.

Congratulations, will be praying that all goes well and may God bless you and your family for all the days of your life. Your time away will be filled with some precious memories that will be with you for the rest of your life. WPS

Parenting is the hardest thing you’ll ever do, and the best/most rewarding thing you’ll ever do.

welcome to club! prayers to your wife and son

GHG

Congrats…Praying for your wife and new child…hope all goes well.

Greatness! Prayed for all three!

Best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery to Ashley, Jack Bradley, and you.

Oh, and we will expect pictures.

Congratulations! I’m sure some grandparents are hanging around too.

Prayers for all of you and God Bless each of you.

We will pray for you and your family! Life will never be the same again! Babies are the most precious gift that God gives us in life! Enjoy every minute! You will be an awesome dad!

We want pictures!!! I can’t wait to see baby Jack in Matt’s arms. One thing for sure, Jack is a lucky boy to be coming into this home. I know Matt and Ashley will be great parents.

Prayers and hoping you enjoy this time with your child. I swear my first was just born the other day. He was born on a Friday, the next day we played Texas in basketball. I held him while watching the game on TV. I have always told him I taught him to hate Texas on literally his second day alive! He is now 27 (well, will be 27 in 2 days).