I'm ready for baseball

Is this the year we win the natty? it could happen!

3 Likes

With DVH and his staff, we have a shot at it.

4 Likes

Nope, the reason we won’t

There is so much unknown about this team I’m excited to see how we do, but for that reason I don’t have nearly as high of expectations as I normally do. We will find out a lot in Arlington.

1 Like

Year in and year out baseball seems to give us the best hope for a national title of the three major sports.

1 Like

Basketballl is moving up though!

I hope BB is moving up. This years team has a lot of potential, but I feel the lack of reliable shooting will doom them. I guess one bum right knee is holding us back.

1 Like

Razorback football and basketball consumed much of my attention the first 68 years of my life. Except a couple of years my life long friends son played for the Hogs. How exciting to have a kid you saw grow up contributing on the field. But these last 3-4 years (since I retired) I hardly ever miss a Hog baseball game and enjoy them so much. Yep…I’m ready for baseball. And this year one of our frosh pitchers mom was my youngest good friend in Benton. Hope Mr. Huskey does well.

2 Likes

I’m all in to BB right now, but I am so looking forward to BSB!
Can’t get here soon enough!!

2 Likes

I’ve been ready for baseball since June 23. It is my favorite sport to cover, but I’m not telling you all anything you don’t already know.

3 Likes

Basketball is my favorite sport to watch. But I do love Arkansas baseball. Love that they play so many games.

1 Like

I’m still looking for an opportunity to go see the Hogs play baseball.
I had purchased four tickets for a non conference game to be played in late April on 2020. It would be my very first Razorbacks BSB game. It was a home game, can’t remember what non conference team they were playing.
Then as all of you are aware, shutdowns and cancellations hit hard due to Covid-19. However, I did get a refund on my ticket purchase.
So now I’m still gonna plan on getting to a game one of these days.
I love the game and I love Razorbacks baseball!
In all honesty, that’s the reason I pay for streaming. There are so many Hogs baseball game that were streaming only and I didn’t want to miss a single game.
Go Hogs!

3 Likes

I absolutely love baseball especially when it gets warm enough to actually play LOL. I have bad memories of cold weather baseball so the games aren’t near as fun when it’s that cold out there for them to be playing . This year’s team will be really fun to watch because we have so many unknown players that are going to have to step up big time.

3 Likes

Yeah, that cold weather is touch to play in. Especially on the pitchers. Not easy to sit in either.

1 Like

We’re six weeks away from opening weekend in Arlington.

Made my reservations recently.

It’s great to be able to say that Hog baseball returns NEXT MONTH!

2 Likes

When does baseball practice start?

Team practice begins Jan. 27. Small group work begins next week, I think.

2 Likes

Matt I believe they have worked with Wiggins going more to 3/4 delivery. I sure hope so because I have been wanting that to happen I think it will get much more movement on his fastball which to me has been his biggest problem. If it comes in straight at a hundred miles an hour these guys can hit it. I think I’ve read where they have worked with him this fall with it and it seemed to help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.