I'm guessing most would be ok with this

Prior to Baye’s Auburn trip.

1 Like

Would be huge

1 Like

Truly hoping we hit the Fall, Diop, and Holland trifecta. That Holland crystal ball to Texass looks pretty suspect to me. He and his mom looked like they were having a ball at the red/white.

2 Likes

He said AR felt like home.

3 Likes

I hope so too. But, one of the recruiting services upped their prediction of Baye Fall to Auburn tonight, while listing Texas as the strong leader for Holland. I had heard Holland’s mom was strongly preferring Texas, and Auburn was flooding NIL money for Fall. All this could be simple gossip, but there does seem to be some indications that we may not land these guys.

Don’t ever count Muss out. He just seems to get the guys he really wants. NOBODY really thought we would get AB…Gonzaga all the way. How did that turn out?

As far as the crystal balls, just look at the guys making those predictions. Who are they? Answer…they are nobody with any real knowledge of anything.

I trust Muss.

Go Hogs!

1 Like

Agree. It seems that for 2 years, all we heard from the major recruiting services was that we probably weren’t getting Nick.

Then Muss worked his magic on Nick’s visit. I’d never count Muss out on getting a recruit he really wanted. Obviously he won’t get them all. But he’s going to get his share.

1 Like

Muss has done a outstanding job on the recruiting trail and on the court. If he’s able to continue recruit at the level he has Arkansas will become dominant force in college basketball. We have a long way to go but we are headed in the right direction to becoming a program like we were in our days in the 90s. WPS

1 Like

If I remember correctly crystal ball had none of the three McDs to Arkansas til the bitter end

2 Likes

You are right. Nick was a Kentucky lock, AB Gonzaga lock, and Jordan Okie Lite lock…until they weren’t. Muss is just a next level salesman.

2 Likes

Well if we don’t get the high school kids Muss will just go and cherry-pick what players he wants from the transfer portal. Either way Arkansas comes out smelling like roses.

Expect Bruce Pearl to really up his cheating game now that Muss has established Arkansas as a basketball power again in the SEC. He know Muss is a huge threat to his success at Auburn. God only knows what kinds of crazy promises he’s made to Fall and Diop. Hands down the worst scumbag in college hoops along with Bill Self.

According to Richard’s latest post on the duo’s announcement date (Nov. 15th at 5:30), Auburn is not in Diop’s final 3 teams. It seems pretty certain that they are going to the same school, especially since it’s a joint announcement ceremony. Either Auburn didn’t offer Diop, or he just didn’t want to go to Auburn.

In both players’ final schools, only the Hogs and Seton Hall made both players’ final schools.

I’m not sweating this one, Larry, and I still feel really good about Holland. Ron and his mom looked like they were having a ball at the red/white.

And nobody should ever discount how much Danyelle contributes. She loved up on everyone. Muss could never ask for a better partner in crime.

2 Likes

Baye Fall is in Auburn this weekend for his 2nd official visit there. I wouldn’t get too confident. We all know Bruce Pearl will do literally anything to get a recruit.

Only thing…there is no such thing as cheating in college sports.

Rick Pitino might have something to say about that. Guessing there are some things that are still frowned upon…

Many things are frowned upon and other things are cheating. But in todays world there are no consequences. See LSU, KU and a host of others. Please recognize the sarcasm….

1 Like

For the most part there are no consequences.

3 Likes

Curious, RD, how can this be Fall’s 2nd OFFICIAL visit to Auburn?