to visit this weekend. It’s being talked about elsewhere so I’ll go head and put it out too.
UNLV commit Jake Ray, 6-4, 240 of Fort Lauderdale, Fla St Thomas Aquinas
• Andy Boykin, DE, 6-3, 262, LaGrange, (Ga.) Troup County
• Kevin Compton, DB, 6-3, 170, Watson Chapel
• Katravis Marsh, QB, 6-4, 195, Miami, Fla., Central
• Catrell Wallace, LB, 6-6, 210, Bryant
• Jackson Woodard, LB, 6-3, 200, LR Christian
• Brooks Both, LB, 6-0, 225 Harrison
• Chandler McIntosh, 6-2, 225 Joe T. Robinson
Expecting an addition or two.
Boykin is a grown man! We need him what are our chances? Seems like I heard he might be having grade issues?
Just added PWO LB Chandler McIntosh, 6-2, 225 Joe T. Robinson
RD, any word on the Xavier Kelly kid visiting?
Is this the TE recruit you were referring to the other day? The under the radar guy? Thanks
This is why I took him off the list yesterday.
What are the chances of a transfer WR?
There are a lot of really good WRs in the portal, some immediate eligible some not. Seems like at this point they should consider even transfers that will sit a year.
FSU a thorn in our sides right now man!
What are our chances with Boykin? Is he academically eligible?
My assumption is we aren’t going to extend offers to visit if we can’t reasonably get a kid on campus in August. Thus, Dixon and Boykin may be reaches but we are giving it a shot. But, not so much with Crawford, the OT from TX originally committed to Morris.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.