I'm beginning to believe

We have a curse. The John White curse. Lol. Someone posted this the other day and this might be true. And on the women’s side, whoever the women’s athletic director or whatever that title was that forced Blair out. How do we rid ourselves of this. Arkansas can be a POWERHOUSE in both men’s and women’s basketball. Every fan knows and wants this. I would settle after the last 3 of 4 games just to be proud of our effort and fight.

Time to sacrifice of goat or something!!!

There is no curse! Effort is all I want to see. I don’t see effort.

PETA would be all over us but maybe removing his name from any u of a history. Anything.

Let Nolan run practices after a loss.

Nolan could get some results. If the effort was not there after Nolan we would all know it’s the overall attitude of the players.
There has to be friction in the locker room or Something

There is certainly no chemistry in the locker room. Watch the players closely on the floor and around the timeouts.

BD

If you are coaching effort at this level, you have huge problems.

[quote=“Razorwill”]
We have a curse. The John White curse. Lol. Someone posted this the other day and this might be true. And on the women’s side, whoever the women’s athletic director or whatever that title was that forced Blair out.
[/quote]Whether or not it is curse, I don’t know. However, White has damaged our sports programs far more than any other person in the history of UofA sports. And, that includes more than appointing an incompetent women’s athletic director that fired Blair who was by far our best ladies basketball coach ever. I was so upset over that stupidity that for ten years I refused to even follow ladies basketball.