I'm addicted to

Sonic’s preztels.

Lord help me.

Coke Zero for me.

I gave up carbonated drinks over 25 years ago. Then I tried Coke Zero. Hooked.

I only do 1 a day. Mostly.

Chili Cheese Fritos. In moderation of course. And I’m addicted to buying fishing tackle, lures and soft plastics specifically. Can’t walk in a tackle shop and spend less than $50 it seems. It’s gotten silly. I’ll never use it all.

This will gross some out, but for me, liverwurst and mustard/tomatos/onions.

The tackle shop stuff is funny.

I’m with you. For me, it’s megabass vision jerkbaits…at $25 a pop…my money doesn’t you far.

Little Debbie’s oatmeal cream pies!

Right out of the oven Oatmeal Creme Pies are crispy (and not as good IMO). Unlike Honey Buns which right out of the oven rival Kristy Kreme donuts.

Over 30 years ago I was walking back to a Little Debbie truck in the parking lot of a Town and Country store in Salem Arkansas. I had a Diet Coke and was eating an Oatmeal Creme Pie. This lady walks up to me and points to my stomach and says “son…it ain’t working”.

I make my wife hide the peanut M&Ms from me.

Hunting behind a bird dog every spare minute I get, keep telling the wife I do it for the exercise ! WPS

Jack Links teriyaki jerky, especially when I’m driving a long distance. I will be eating lots for the next few days on my way to Boise, ID.

Cheetos :roll:

Love Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade. Had one for lunch yesterday.

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream and Hershey’s chocolate syrup.

Kathy:

Frosted lemonade for lunch? Or was that the finishing touch to a lunch?

I thought I was bad, just a frosted lemonade for lunch. I do eat a PB&J with my Little Debbie’s.

That’s the perfect river lunch, my PB&J samwich, my Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pie, bottle of water (unless I’m in a boat and the guide happens to have a different beverage).

Kind’s breakfast and Caramel Almond-Sea Salt bars. Can’t get enough of either.

[quote=“Jhawg”]

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream and Hershey’s chocolate syrup.

[/quote]Blue Bell Vanilla Bean, I can’t buy the stuff because I would eat way too much of it.

I’m battling addiction on several fronts. Holy Guacomole single serve cups with ranch flavored fritos and those yogurt flips with the nuts and candies are really hard for me to lay off of.

Food. I’m addicted to food. All of it.