I'll mention it again JD's fitness is unreal

I do not see how JD does it! He is the best conditioned athlete I think I’ve ever seen. They even mentioned it on SEC now. The pace that he plays at never backs off and he still has enough energy at the end of the game to go up and block a huge shot attempt! I would love for one of our guys to ask just what he does to have that level of fitness.I think the whole team is in great shape so obviously we do a tremendous job of conditioning but JD level of fitness is from another world. Never looks like he’s even breathing hard

3 Likes

The conditioning of this team overall is unreal. JD stands out but we have most guys playing 35+ minutes and I don’t ever remember thinking at the end of the game that we are the tired team…

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I said the conditioning of the team is unbelievable but his is next level, never seen anything like it.

The burst he showed in getting to the rim for the dunk was amazing. He hit a gear that you don’t see much. I’ve seen little guys hit that burst, but he’s not a little guy.

3 Likes

He is an NBA prospect, no doubt. He is a scorer with legitimate NBA 3 point range. Maybe a future Laker hanging out in Hollywood?

2 Likes

Oh goodness…not a Laker!

At least not as long as LeBron and Monk are there.

1 Like

I don’t think Lebron will be there much longer… It’s still strange for me to see Austin Reeves starting for the Lakers.

Game after game this team comes through at the end, just out out-gutting the opponent. It reminds me of the scene in Seabiscuit when the injured Red Pollard was explaining to George Woolf how to race against War Admiral. From the book it was, “Once a horse gives Seabiscuit the old look-in-the-eye, he begins to run to parts unknown. He might loaf sometimes when he’s in front and thinks he’s got a race in the bag. But he gets gamer and gamer the tougher it gets,” Pollard was sure that if Woolf let War Admiral challenge him, Seabiscuit would run faster and try harder than if Woolf tried to hold the lead alone. “Seabiscuit is the gamer horse. I know that. “ From there on the instructions were simple. Once War Admiral hooked Sea Biscuit, “race him into the ground.”
This Razorback basketball team is dead game.

2 Likes

J D Notae put a lot of work into his fitness. I also think he has been been eating the right food too! Cardio and muscles strength. He has transformed his game! His minutes played have varied when he gets in foul trouble but he also needed the rest. It would be nice for our hogs to build a lead and get to a point where the bench plays the last 5 minutes of games and let all the starters rest.

That’s a big ask playing top 10 ten teams, or any SEC team for that matter.

Brother you know that’s not ever going to happen playing these type of teams, let’s just be glad they’re winning, anything else is gravy on top of the biscuit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.