I'll just leave this here...

Auburn hasn’t won an SEC game at home since beating USC-E on October 25, 2014.

For the mathematically challenged, that’s almost 2 years. Yikes!

No wonder the plains are on fire…

And Wally Hall picks Auburn to beat A&M. He can’t let go of his Malzahn obsession.

Vegas has Auburn favored. Guess they have Malzahn obsession as well.

Auburn has the defense to stop A&M. If they can find an offense, we will win.

“We”??

OOOPS

I never had anything against Gus Malzahn, but I got sick of hearing how great he was & got sick of what seemed to be cult following around him coming out of Springdale. A lot of that has subsided, but I think that’s due to him not doing as well the last couple of years. Once he got to Auburn I viewed him about like every other opposing coach. I certainly didn’t want him to succeed. Between Auburn & A&M and between Malzahn & Sumlin, well, I guess I’m neutral. Don’t like either program. I think I’d like A&M to win because that increases the visibility of our game next week. It’d also mean a win over them would boost us that much more. It’s funny Auburn has done so poorly lately, but I imagine they’ll win this game.

I’ve been racking my brain on which team losing benefits Arkansas the most and I’d have to say Texas AM (we are in direct competition against them for Lone Star State recruits)

Johnny Manziel (Aggies) & Trooper Taylor (Tigers) soured quite a few Razorback fans perspectives on those programs… along with certain Arkansas recruits.

Oops, I meant they will win. :oops: :oops:

:smiley:

I want the Aggies to win and be undefeated when they play the Hogs. A loss might cause a tailspin for the Guster, however. I’m ok with that.

Not a fan of either, but AM losing will put a hornet in their pants coming to play us the next week. Let them drift into our game overconfident and expecting to win by showing up and then get their hornet smashed early in the game.