If you want to see a sad sack UT fan that ALMOST makes you feel sorry for him

…watch this…

Sounds like something I would have recorded during Morris’ tenure

Yeah, I almost feel sorry for him. I lived in san Antonio for a few years. I dont feel sorry for Longwhorns or Spurs fans. The deserve the misery.

Poor thing.

Not a voice for radio.

1 Like

Love to see misery in a Texas fan. Does my heart good to know Hogs caused that!!!

7 Likes

Sounds like a bully that just got his butt kicked….

I don’t want to say anything mean, I think he is disabled or on the spectrum or something.

2 Likes

suck it up Buttercup!!

Not the least bit sorry for the ut sad sacker.

If ut had won, that wimpy blowhard would be gloating & arrogantly bragging about their greatness, same as ut fans do to everyone in their self-absorbed world of entitlement.

Well I’m glad his team still has that Big 12 championship left to play for. Chin up Big Fella. Easier games make for happier days.

Pathetic - needs to be placed in a four-point stance over Ricky Stromberg

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell. I wouldn’t be surprised either way, but it’s far from certain (to me) that he’s “less than normal”. I just think he’s crushed.

Obviously, if this guy is on the spectrum, it does change how I look at it.

2 Likes

“Still have a chance at the conference championship… the National one is pretty much off the table.” I read 72 pages of their fan’s mouthing/crying in and around the game, and like this cabana boy they truly believed Texass was going to win a NC with this team. I’m not sure they can beat Rice this weekend.

That dude sounds like Herbert the Pervert from family guy. :rofl:

After the 69 loss and years of getting jobbed by Texas officials, I will never feel for for a Texas fan’s feelings. I will sell a handkerchief to Texas fan in need for $100 as we should all be charitable in times of need.

At least this lost in space ut fan told the truth from his heart.
Possibly a good candidate to be a Texas politician one day. Who knows.

My only problem was the time I wasted watching his sadness. About 10 seconds was enough.

7 Likes

Not sure if it was more painful to watch what little of this I watched or for the Texas fan watching the game! Guy seems pretty fragile, life in the SEC might just be more than he can handle.

3 Likes

I’m not sure that I lasted that long Clay.

1 Like