If you disagree, you're wrong

https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/1069027229252968448

I agree. I think Notre Dame is a doubtful top 4 team

I agree. But who do you have in?

OU, Notre Dame, Clemson, UCF, The tatoO State U? You only get 2 if you put UGA in.

Clemson for sure. The 4th team?

Well, Georgia played great today, but that 4th down gamble sealed their fate.

Georgia is better than Ohio State and Oklahoma, maybe, but we will never know.

Georgia had the game there for the taking…they just didn’t finish it.

Georgia has had two incredibly painful losses to Alabama in the past 12 months. Trying to recover from those losses is going to be very difficult for Kirby Smart and Georgia. They are fortunate to be situated in the Eastern Division…they will probably make another run at the Tide.

Bama
Clemson
OU
Georgia

Here is who I think gets in, regardless of who deserves it, in my opinion

1. Alabama
  2. Clemson
  3. Notre Dame
  4. Oklahoma

Georgia is probably better than OU, but the Dogs have 2 losses. Does the committee man up or slink away and take the easy way out. I think the Dawgs are sent to the pound.

Georgia is better than Notre Dame and OU both.

They probably are but total melt down in the 4th will probably cost them. Missed FG, 4th down blunder, gave up 3 TDs

Probably, but record has to count for something. Notre Dame is undefeated. no (OU) not so much. UGA does have two losses.

I agree about Ga but I think what may really hurt them is they lost by 20 to LSU who lost by 29 to Bama.

if the field ever gets expanded there is almost a certainty that 2 SEC teams will get in the CFP most years.

I think Georgia deserves to be in, but the problem is they would be the No. 4 seed and that would mean a rematch with Alabama, and I don’t think the committee will want that. So it will likely be:

1. Alabama
  2. Clemson (if they beat Pitt)
  3. Notre Dame
  4. Oklahoma
    But I think Georgia played well enough to be in.

I feel that only conference champs should be in the last four. Eight would be a much better field but with only four, It think champs should be there. No one says two National League teams should be in the world series.

[quote=“BobgHawg”]

I feel that only conference champs should be in the last four. Eight would be a much better field but with only four, It think champs should be there. No one says two National League teams should be in the world series.

[/quote]What do you do with Notre Dame? As long as there’s just four and five Power-5 conferences, at least one P-5 champ is on the outside and in this case most likely two (Pac-12, Big 10).

That’s why I think the field should be 8 teams. Even if you have to cut the season back.

5 Power Winners
2 At Large
1 the Best from the Group of 5

This way every team in the FBS can truly say they have a path…albeit minuscule for most… to the playoff.

[quote=“JacksonReid”]

5 Power Winners
2 At Large
1 the Best from the Group of 5

This way every team in the FBS can truly say they have a path…albeit minuscule for most… to the playoff.

[/quote]I do think it needs to go to eight. I like this plan, but don’t expect it to happen anytime soon.

1 Bama
2 Clemson
3 Georgia
4 Irish

Unless tOSU suddenly blows out NW, it’s Bummer-Paperclips and Clemson-Catholics in the semis.