If someone can help please do so

or if you know someone that might be interested. Angers me people can be so cruel.

3 Likes

Sweet face. Hope she finds a good home. We adopted two less than two months ago.

2 Likes

One week ago I adopted a dog abandoned and tied to a tree at the intersection of i630 and shackleford at our office building. Hope someone finds a hope for this dog. Very much worth it

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that.

Sad reality but the positive concerns expressed are uplifting.

Aloha Richard,
Very loving and caring of you to seek help and assistance. My family and I have two rescue dogs. They are the center of our family. Can’t imagine life without them. Hopefully someone will give the puppy all of the love and care it can handle.
UA…Campus of Champions

1 Like

Same with our two guys. Despite her mistreatment by humans she just wants to be loved by someone. I would love to foster but don’t think momma would allow.

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I have a rescue but can’t take on another right now. Unfortunately, there are always opportunities to get another one. I hope someone has room for this sweet girl.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.