I wonder what Ryan Mallett said to Ndamukong Suh?

It may be a good thing he had a helmet on?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nda … li=BBnbfcL

I don’t think you have to say much to Suh to set him off. He is dirty. It’s a shame because he’s a great player.

And to think, the choke wasn’t even the worst thing a Dolphins defender did to a QB last night.

I don’t buy the hit on Flaco, hit/ slide at the same time. Stop it at 6 sec mark. Yeah, it was roughing but hard to avoid, when Kiko took aim, Flacco was not sliding yet. Close but methinks he will not be suspended.

[youtube]ZukGuF1WaYU[/youtube]

Made out to be much worse or say dirtier than it was. Alonso was coming full speed and Flacco ducked/slid at the very last moment. The defender was already locked and could not pull up I don’t believe.

Agree completely. - the hit to Flacco wasn’t as aggregious as it’s being played. He was going for his hips/waist when Flacco slid. No way to tell if he was going to slide or try to keep running. Personally, I think the slide creates risks like this and the rule should be changed considering the recent rules changes in targeting. He’s a football player - he should be allowed to be tacked and let the QB have the same targeting protection rules as everybody else.

When a QB takes off running out of the pocket they should be treated just like any other player. If a QB doesn’t want to take a hit stay in the pocket.
Mallet don’t need to say anything to that beast! He will be fined for throat grab!

Maybe Mallett told Suh that Bielema needs to coach another year. And Suh is a closet Hog fan, so he had that reaction – started choking the hell out of Mallett. Seems about right.

“15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.” :smiley:

Suh was quoted yesterday as saying Mallet tried to attack him, so he defended himself.

Always a good idea