“I thought Feleipe played pretty well at times”

From Mullen. I don’t know, seems a little backhanded to me. He was 15 - 19 with two TDs and no interceptions.

2 Likes

He played well but he didn’t play great. Franks doesn’t seem to sense when he needs a quick pass to not get a sack. Not saying he was the reason we lost. I mean he didn’t play defense. But a couple of plays and we score 14 more and on the fumble they score one less TD.

We are darn lucky to have Franks, I cannot imagine where this offense would be without him. That does not mean his game is flawless, but, stating the obvious, the really good teams have great quarterback play. Georgia is a prime example of what the lack of a good quarterback can have on a team with a lot of talent. If Georgia had Ole Miss’s QB or Ole Miss had Georgia’s talent, especially on defense, both would be scary. Franks has his flaws and unfortunately so do our Hogs.

The job going forward will be very much easier with a good quarterback, especially while trying bridge the depth and talent gap. Not sure what we know about the future of our Quarterback play makes anything all that certain. Briles has an important task ahead.

5 Likes

Every time Mullen opens his mouth, I think of a politician in the news lately.

HUGE CRY BABY…HUGE EGO.

2 Likes

The guy makes me sick.

1 Like

Mullen is a punk. He 1000% instigated the halftime fight a few weeks ago. When he was at State and wouldn’t say OMs name? What are you 10? He’s clearly (unfortunately) a good coach but ugh. #thankgodwehavepittman

1 Like

After yesterday Mullen had managed to move himself to my “Coaches that I love to hate” list.

3 Likes

He’s always been on mine and close to #1

1 Like

The poor guy bears a strong resemblance to Cousin Eddie.

2 Likes

Why I think Urban Meyer probably couldn’t wait to get him off of his staff, Heard that Mullen would get right back in Meyers face when questioned in front of everybody.
However Florida’s offense seemed to suffer after Mullen left Meyers staff to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.