I say Boooooooooooooooo

If I were there I’d boooo loud and long. Hicks gives us NO chance to win. If he doesn’t change QBs by the next series (3rd), I’ll start a campaign to fire the coach at the end of the game, if not by halftime.

You have to blindly trust these coaches. They know what they’re doing. Forget what you’ve seen every Saturday.

There are so many things wrong with this team. We haven’t forced a punt, allowed 2 TD’s & can’t move the football.

I don’t know what’s wrong. Too many to identify. We’re not just losing, we’re getting killed by a bad team.

Morris inherited a mess, but I can’t see that he’s done one thing to improve it. A beautiful afternoon & 35,000 fans in the stands says it all. If HY keeps Morris another year, I understand & will assume there are problems beyond his control. However, based on what I see, I’d say it’s time to just start over.

wow. I can’t express how amazed I am to see this quality of Arkansas Football. I can certainly see why the two transfer QBs did what they did. Neither would have started nor played much where they were … they just aren’t good QBs. And tell me exactly what offense these guys are running. Where is the shock and awe promised? Just not good football product - starts with coaching.

Maybe Morris won’t get fired. Maybe he’ll surrender his contract and admit he made a mistake moving to Fayetteville.

The defensive staff should be let go tonight. 306 rushing yards in the first half.