I know most will focus on

Oklahoma commitment Gentry Williams with Riley leaving but '23 TE commitment Luke Hasz is the one I think the Hogs could potentially get.

Can’t say it will happen but he and Dowell Loggains have always had a great relationship. Long time before the early signing period next year.

5 Likes

If we get him along with what’s already committed, we may become Tight End U again.

1 Like

Agreed and at a need position.

3 Likes

Something to keep an eye on

5 Likes

Would LOVE to see this kid be a Razorback. Thanks for the post Richard, looking forward to hopefully reading more about this ongoing development.

Riley leaving for USC could easily end up being a goldmine for Sam and His Staff. GHG!

1 Like

They visited Luke’s school today.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a great sign!

Is it just me…or is Loggains starting to look like CSP’s “Mini Me”?

1 Like

Kinda so. What amazes me about that photo is being able to really realize how much weight Coach Pittman has been able to lose.

What an accomplishment!

1 Like

Amazing to consider Loggains was a QB in college–I know he was PAT \field goal holder but in practice he had to spin ball and I do not know how he saw over or around those big boys . Then he went to NFL and coordinated the offenses–must have had a "get the step ladder " member of staff for him to do that.

Indeed, very noticeable and I am thrilled for him and our future.

Just speculating but I think Luke takes his time before making a decision. That said I like where Arkansas has positioned themselves.

1 Like

I noticed the same about Sam. He’s done a great job. I also can’t help but notice that DL has some grey hair. Wasn’t he a backup HDN “just a few years” ago?!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.