Montaric Brown
Devion Warren
Dalton Wagner
Daulton Hyatt
Maleek Williams
Chase Hayden
Koilan Jackson
Chevin Calloway

All are projected 4 star recruits by at least one site. This is not a bad haul by any means. I usually go by 247’s composite, but this shows people are at least taking note of the people we have coming in. Hog fans can stop saying how unimpressed they are.

I agree, this is an impressive class. We didn’t get the defensive linemen we wanted, but when you look at the receivers, running backs, db’s, and lb’s. we have some real talent at the skill positions. Difference makers are what set up wins on the field.

Agree. Most excited about a class I’ve been since 2013.

For those folks who are unimpressed with our signing class, hey, take a look at the offer lists for these young men. Stars aside, that tells you just about everything you need to know. If the blue-bloods want them then you can bet you’re getting a high quality recruit. I am pleased with how this class came together.

Blue shirting our next Henry may be one of those hidden gems!

I am happy with this class. We closed strong with some solid players. ESPN says we have 7 players rated 4 stars.

I always have maintained to have a shot in the SEC half the class needs to be 4 star or better. Almost there!